Monday, August 16, 2010

Bigger Footprints

My buddy Jay helped me source out a set of used Yokohama Mud Diggers a long time ago, back when I still at the blue monster, but I never got around to putting them on my truck until now.  Jay knew a guy that does on-site tire mounting and balancing and I finally got the Mud Diggers mounted to a set of factory steelies.  It was time anyways, as the steel belt was showing through the tires I had on before. 
Jay had to take off the front bumper cover because the larger tires were rubbing like crazy when I turned.  When I find some money, he's going to help me build a new steel front bumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...