Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Leupold VX-1 3-9x40mm for my M14....

I picked up a new Leupold VX-1 3-9x40mm scope recently.  I know, it's an entry level Leupold, it's a lower model, it cost way less and has less magnification than the Bushnell I had on my M14, but I have other plans for the Bushnell and besides, it's a Leupold!

Anyway, I had a peak through the glass and even though it's less magnification, man there is a lot of light getting through there and image through the glass is bright and crisp.  I can't wait to try it out on the range.  I also can't wait to get the new toy I have planned for the Bushnell :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...