Friday, June 28, 2019

Canadian Forces C15

I'm not sure if I ever posted this pic, but it surfaced a while ago so it's nothing new.  Pics of the Canadian Forces C-15 rifle in the wild.  


This photo was taken at the annual Canadian International Sniper Concentration in Sep 2018 by a Cpl Nicolas Alonso and it looks like they've swapped the C15s from their McMillan stocks to the new Cadex Dual Strike chassis system as seen in in the Small Arms Chart below:


Actually, there is a new chart out there for 2018, but I have to find a way to scan the poster and upload it.

It appears that our friends in the US are also updating their 50 with the Cadex chassis system, but I'm not sure about the authenticity of the following images I found floating around AR15.com:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...