Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Evening at the Abbotsford FIsh and Game Club


I felt like it had been a while since I last got out to the range, so me and a few pals decided last minute to head out there after work on a Tuesday night.  















I never get tired of going to this range, the steel targets are awesome and I could literally spend hours there if ammo was free, lol!


Alex with his new bike.



Resident humming bird.


Don testing out his new Stag 10 in 6.5cm.  He managed some pretty decent groups with some really cheap ammo.













For the fireballs, all we did was film it and screen cap instances where there was fire.



Mild steel is absolutely useless when it comes to anything beyond 9mm, lol!  We set this thing up at about 100m and just obliterated it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...