Thursday, February 12, 2015

Remington Versa Max Tactical

Well, I certainly didn't have the Mossberg 930 JM Pro for very long, haha!  I got it less than two months ago, shot it once, then sold it to a buddy of mine.  In all honesty, there was no reason at all to sell the Mossberg.  It had all the bells and whistles, and it functioned perfectly, but I wanted to get a Versa Max a long time ago, but missed the boat on a deal so I ended up getting the 930.  Then the chance to pick up a Versa Max popped up so I figured, what the hell, if I can sell the 930 quick enough, I'll cough up a couple extra bucks and grab the Versa Max.  


I've read a lot of reviews of the Remington's craptacular packaging for this shotgun and with that point, Remington was sure to deliver.  But whatever, it's a shotgun, not a safe queen.


Admittedly, this particular Versa Max did not come brand new, it did have 50 shells through it, but it was practically new, no scratches, no blemishes, no flaws, basically mint.  It came with everything that originally came with it including the breaching brake, the cheek risers, an extra choke tube (forgot if it was improved or something else), instruction manual, picatinny rail for optics, accessory rail for a flashlight or whatever, plus two No Compromise stickers, lol!















I didn't even bother cleaning it, just snapped off a few pictures and posted them up.  I'll do a range report whenever I find the time to go out there and try her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...