Friday, June 19, 2015

Last week I saw that Canada Ammo had a sale on 12.5in 870 barrels so I had to jump on it.  But to qualify for free shipping, you have to purchase $200 or more so I decided to throw one of these in the shopping cart:


Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock for my Remington Versa Max Tactical.  I didn't really need it, but I figured what the hell, it'll get me free shipping so I grabbed it.






Before




After




The stock was very simple to install and it was a perfect fit.  The ergos feel right, though it would have been nice if it came with the cheek riser like it does for other models.  I'll have to track one down eventually.  It shortens the LOP just a bit, which is perfect for me because the factory stock was just a bit too long for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...