Friday, June 19, 2015

Non Restricted Photoshoot

For no other reason really other than the lighting looked right and I wanted to try out the Primary Lens my brother got me a while ago for my Olympus.  Got the Cadex 700 out for some fresh air since she rewarded me with 1,050m hits a few weekends ago :)



















And of course my XLR Carbon 10TR, which also reached out to 1,050m that same weekend.  Love these two rifles.
















Lastly, my Norinco M305, which really doesn't see much action nowadays.  I really should take her out and plink a bit to see if that Sadlak spring guide and the Wolfe Spring make a difference or not.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...