Sunday, September 16, 2012

At PCDHFC

I installed a new scope onto my M14, and my buddy Mok just installed a rail system on his so we went up to PCDHFC to zero the new scopes, but neither of us had any luck.  I guess the mounts needed a bit of massaging so it was back to the drawing board.  I was so pissed I didn't even bother taking pics of my rifle.



I got my Remington 1911 R1 out and blew off some steam.  Sadly, my 1911 shot better than my M14.  This was at 50 meters.  Talk about dumb luck, managed to pull of a shot dead-centre.....I know, it will probably never happen again in my lifetime.


Didn't have any issues with my Norc CQ-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...