Monday, June 9, 2014

Bushnell AR Optics FFP Illuminated BTR-1 BDC Reticle AR-223 Riflescope with Target Turrets and Throw Down PCL, 1-4x 24mm


I've always felt that my 10/22 deserved some magnification but I've got it in a stock that isn't really set up for long range shooting.  It's got a tall magazine, it's heavy, bulky, and has way too many rails, and other tacticool crap bolted to it.  I also felt my AR should get some magnification as well, so I decided to try out this Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x on my 10/22 and if it didn't work out, I could always end up throwing it on my AR.











The reticule is on the first focal plane (FFP) which changes size when I adjust magnification.  This is the first optic I own that has this feature so I can't speak of it's benefits just yet. 


I had a Burris P.E.P.R. one-piece mount laying around so instead of flogging it, I threw it on the 10/22.  Seemed to fit just perfectly. 



Anyway, here's the finished product.  I'll have to find a day to take her out and try the new glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...