Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter Beater

I've had all sorts of cars. My first car was a 1992 Honda Prelude. Though it wasn't all that fast, I loved it. I probably would have kept it forever because it was refined, reliable, it was comfortable, it looked awesome, and it was fun to drive. But the opportunity to own an NSX came my way and I was unable to resist. I crashed one, got another, then decided I needed a winter beater.

I picked up a 1978 Honda Civic to beat around in, but somehow, I couldn't leave it just stock, so my friend Justin started to tinker with it and about $12,000 and 2 years later, my winter beater was no longer driveable in the winter. It didn't stop me from driving it in the snow, however, several paint jobs later, I've decided to get another beater - my 1993 Grand Cherokee.....and here is the story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...