Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Jolly Green Giant

I have this sweet cracked mirror that's gotta go.  It's hard to tell from this pic, but when I check this mirror while driving, it looks like there are 4 cars instead of 1.
The headlights are so hazed, there's no amount of cut polish that will help.
Some of the interior panels are starting to peel back.
The seats are tan leather and the front ones came with these hideous seat covers.  I'm afraid to look what's underneath them.  Anyway, one of these days, I'll have to get out to the wreckers and find a black or charcoal interior.  I don't care if I have to go to cloth seats, the tan has got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...