Friday, August 17, 2018

Surefire Training Suppressor 7.62

This will be my second Surefire training suppressor, this time in 7.62.  Damn these things are expensive considering they're not real suppressors.  I'm really going to kick myself one day if suppressors become legal in Canada one day, lol!










These things are built well, I can only imagine how tough real Surefire suppressors must be.  When I find some time, I'll throw this onto my BCL 102 and snap a few pics.  I know, it's not the right can for the M110, but hey, it's not even a real suppressor and my 110 clone is not even close to being clone correct.  I'll live with it.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...