Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Remington 870, short and long

It's been a while since I found a stock for my 12.5in Remington 870.  I liked the ergonomics of my other 870, I wanted to replicate that with my new shorty, but this time, I kept it a little less flashy with the black furniture.






Still not a big fan of the front blade sight, but at this point, I didn't have accuracy in mind anyway.  It's just a fun little boom-stick until I decide what to do with the sight.  The longer one however, shoots like a hot damn, and that red dot is amazing.  Target aquisition is faster, and when throwing slugs down range, they literally punch holes exactly where I want.  I have a feeling that ret dot is going to spoil me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...