Wednesday, July 11, 2018

XCR-M MAGAZINE BODY EXTENSIONS

When I got my XCR-M magazines for my 102, I found the bodies to be too short and wanted some more real estate to grab on to so I ordered some extensions from GS Designs.

https://gsdesigns.ca/collections/magazine-extensions/products/xcr-m-magazine-body-extensions



I have these for a few Beowulf magazines and they work great, and it makes grabbing them out of pouches a lot easier, especially for shooting matches like 3-gun.  I used them last year at Redneck 3 Gun and they were great.








These are really easy to install, just pop the bottom plate off the mag, capture the spring and slide the extension on.  I strongly recommend the unsightly screw, as well as electrical tape to ensure the extension doesn't come flying off.  The screw should be sufficient, but I always go a little over board with a bit of tape to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...