Monday, August 6, 2018

Streamlight TLR-1 battery cap plastic sheared.

I've had this light for a while, however it hasn't seen a lot of use.  It might come out every few months when I take the Sig to the range, but even then, I don't usually put more than 200 rounds through per visit, and the light is not even usually mounted.





This happened however.  I'm not sure if this is a common occurrence, however I've seen Airsoft lights hold up better than this.  I've contacted Streamlight and have been assigned case number C7455.  Let's see what happens. 

***UPDATE 8Aug18***

Got an e-mail from Lesley in Streamlight's Service Department and they said they will have a replacement tail cap in the mail today, wow, that is amazing service!

Will update this post when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...