Friday, July 27, 2012

Zombie Preparedness

Haha, I don’t know if there really are people who are taking the impending Zombie Apocalypse seriously, but it’s there are a lot of manufacturers out there who are making a killing off of selling zombie related items. I was surfing on http://www.midwayusa.com/ and found all these goodies. Just check out ammo for example:



They have ammo in all my favourites: .45ACP, .223 Remington, 12 Gauge 2-3/4, and 308 Winchester

Even some reputable optic companies are getting on board like Leupold and Eotech:




Furniture for your AR and your shotty are available in Zombie green, however I’m not so sure you want anything that looks fluorescent or glow in the dark if you need to hide from zombies or other baddies.

Hogue for your Remington 870s


And Hogue for your Mossberg 500s

These are for just in case you run out of ammo. For me though, I’d prefer my Tozando shinken or even my PPK from Paul Chen


Haha, this one's called the Chop Stick

Some other goodies that are available:

I wouldn't mind getting some of this stuff either, haha, could always use more ammo boxes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not quite a daisho, but pretty close.

 Not quite a daisho, but close at a quick glance.  A lot of times, daisho didn't have perfectly matched koshirae, or even blades from th...